I recently went to the dentist and admitted I only floss once a day, before bed. I feel like before bedtime is most important so that food doesn’t sit on and in your teeth all night. This question has made me think about it a little more. I’m going to try flossing after lunch.
Only once a day I believe. This is to clean the hard to reach places but as they are not high traffic areas I believe once is okay
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing