Only once a day I believe. This is to clean the hard to reach places but as they are not high traffic areas I believe once is okay
I recently went to the dentist and admitted I only floss once a day, before bed. I feel like before bedtime is most important so that food doesn’t sit on and in your teeth all night. This question has made me think about it a little more. I’m going to try flossing after lunch.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?