Only once a day I believe. This is to clean the hard to reach places but as they are not high traffic areas I believe once is okay
I recently went to the dentist and admitted I only floss once a day, before bed. I feel like before bedtime is most important so that food doesn’t sit on and in your teeth all night. This question has made me think about it a little more. I’m going to try flossing after lunch.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?