If I floss, I will only floss once a day in the evening (after dinner/before bed). I am pretty good about flossing and will sometimes even use my water pick (Hydrofloss)!!
I don't think it's necessary to floss twice, it's important to brush your teeth after every meal. Flossing once a day is enough.
I try my best to do it twice a day , but usually forget in the mornings or run out of time. I usually end up flossing just once, but that is better than not at all.
This is a very new, barely week-old habit! My dentist told me that my gum bleeding would stop workin 2 weeks if I flossed twice a day, so I finally decided it was worth it!
I don’t floss twice a day, although I know I should. It may be that I’m rushed in the mornings. It may be I don’t like having my hands in my mouth. (How do dentists do that!). I mostly floss at night, but honestly sometimes I skip that to. I should think about being better about it.
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?