If I floss, I will only floss once a day in the evening (after dinner/before bed). I am pretty good about flossing and will sometimes even use my water pick (Hydrofloss)!!
I don't think it's necessary to floss twice, it's important to brush your teeth after every meal. Flossing once a day is enough.
I try my best to do it twice a day , but usually forget in the mornings or run out of time. I usually end up flossing just once, but that is better than not at all.
This is a very new, barely week-old habit! My dentist told me that my gum bleeding would stop workin 2 weeks if I flossed twice a day, so I finally decided it was worth it!
I don’t floss twice a day, although I know I should. It may be that I’m rushed in the mornings. It may be I don’t like having my hands in my mouth. (How do dentists do that!). I mostly floss at night, but honestly sometimes I skip that to. I should think about being better about it.
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?