If I floss, I will only floss once a day in the evening (after dinner/before bed). I am pretty good about flossing and will sometimes even use my water pick (Hydrofloss)!!
I don't think it's necessary to floss twice, it's important to brush your teeth after every meal. Flossing once a day is enough.
I try my best to do it twice a day , but usually forget in the mornings or run out of time. I usually end up flossing just once, but that is better than not at all.
This is a very new, barely week-old habit! My dentist told me that my gum bleeding would stop workin 2 weeks if I flossed twice a day, so I finally decided it was worth it!
I don’t floss twice a day, although I know I should. It may be that I’m rushed in the mornings. It may be I don’t like having my hands in my mouth. (How do dentists do that!). I mostly floss at night, but honestly sometimes I skip that to. I should think about being better about it.
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?
- Do you like to floss once or twice per day?
- When flossing, are you supposed to do a up and down motion, or in and out motion on either side of the tooth and gums?
- Do you floss once or twice a day?
- What have you found effective for healing gingivitis
- Do you ever forget to floss too?
- What motivates you to floss?