If I floss, I will only floss once a day in the evening (after dinner/before bed). I am pretty good about flossing and will sometimes even use my water pick (Hydrofloss)!!
I don't think it's necessary to floss twice, it's important to brush your teeth after every meal. Flossing once a day is enough.
I try my best to do it twice a day , but usually forget in the mornings or run out of time. I usually end up flossing just once, but that is better than not at all.
This is a very new, barely week-old habit! My dentist told me that my gum bleeding would stop workin 2 weeks if I flossed twice a day, so I finally decided it was worth it!
I don’t floss twice a day, although I know I should. It may be that I’m rushed in the mornings. It may be I don’t like having my hands in my mouth. (How do dentists do that!). I mostly floss at night, but honestly sometimes I skip that to. I should think about being better about it.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss