No. It is part of my bedtime routine so I do I do it early some nights if I know I need to get up early or itll be later if i work late or stay up with family/boyfriend/friends.
Yup! Every night before brushing my teeth. Mornings are too hectic, but I can't sleep if my teeth feel gross, and flossing just feels sooo much cleaner than only brushing 🙃
I don’t floss very often. I go in bouts of really good hygiene and then I’m not sure what happens but I fall out of the rhythm and stop. I did floss today though!
Yes. Or well around the same time. It helps me remember and develop the habit better. Once it became second nature, it felt wrong not to floss then. While when to is up to you, I floss in the morning with the rest of my morning routine (after breakfast so I don't dirty my teeth again) and before brushing if it helps. I'm working on flossing after I brush again around 9 at night.
No, sometimes I floss in the morning when I brush my teeth, but most of the time I floss at night when I brush my teeth before bed and it depends on when I go to bed that I brush my teeth
For the most part yes. I floss at night. I floss during the day if I feel the need to but it’s part of my nighttime routine to floss and then brush my teeth.
I don’t floss the sameness time everyday because I have a different schedule everyday. However, it is better to floss the same time everyday.
A lot of the time I do, only because I get up and go to bed around the same time. Although I do most of the time, it can vary depending on my day and what I am doing.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?