No. It is part of my bedtime routine so I do I do it early some nights if I know I need to get up early or itll be later if i work late or stay up with family/boyfriend/friends.
Yup! Every night before brushing my teeth. Mornings are too hectic, but I can't sleep if my teeth feel gross, and flossing just feels sooo much cleaner than only brushing 🙃
I don’t floss very often. I go in bouts of really good hygiene and then I’m not sure what happens but I fall out of the rhythm and stop. I did floss today though!
Yes. Or well around the same time. It helps me remember and develop the habit better. Once it became second nature, it felt wrong not to floss then. While when to is up to you, I floss in the morning with the rest of my morning routine (after breakfast so I don't dirty my teeth again) and before brushing if it helps. I'm working on flossing after I brush again around 9 at night.
No, sometimes I floss in the morning when I brush my teeth, but most of the time I floss at night when I brush my teeth before bed and it depends on when I go to bed that I brush my teeth
For the most part yes. I floss at night. I floss during the day if I feel the need to but it’s part of my nighttime routine to floss and then brush my teeth.
I don’t floss the sameness time everyday because I have a different schedule everyday. However, it is better to floss the same time everyday.
A lot of the time I do, only because I get up and go to bed around the same time. Although I do most of the time, it can vary depending on my day and what I am doing.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss