I prefer flossing after brushing and before mouthwash as I feel the brushing is hosing off and the floss is detailing what's left.
I prefer to floss before. Not sure it makes any difference but that way I feel my teeth are getting a more thorough brush.
I feel like after is better. Though I don't think it makes a huge difference. I do brushing than flossing than mouth wash.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?