I prefer flossing after brushing and before mouthwash as I feel the brushing is hosing off and the floss is detailing what's left.
I prefer to floss before. Not sure it makes any difference but that way I feel my teeth are getting a more thorough brush.
I feel like after is better. Though I don't think it makes a huge difference. I do brushing than flossing than mouth wash.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing