I prefer flossing after brushing and before mouthwash as I feel the brushing is hosing off and the floss is detailing what's left.
I prefer to floss before. Not sure it makes any difference but that way I feel my teeth are getting a more thorough brush.
I feel like after is better. Though I don't think it makes a huge difference. I do brushing than flossing than mouth wash.
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?