Dentists say twice, I floss once in the evening after I’ve stopped eating, and at other times if something feels stuck in my teeth.
Without being a dentist, or dental hygienist, my best guess would be to floss at least twice a day… But ideally after eating, and especially if you have eaten meat or have any food lodged between your teeth.
At least two! But I think dentists suggest that it should be done after every meal. I carry a couple of floss picks in my purse in case I eat out.
You should floss often, at least once a day. I try to do that. My teeth feel so clean when I floss and then brush. Floss correctly for max impact.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss