Dentists say twice, I floss once in the evening after I’ve stopped eating, and at other times if something feels stuck in my teeth.
You should floss often, at least once a day. I try to do that. My teeth feel so clean when I floss and then brush. Floss correctly for max impact.
Without being a dentist, or dental hygienist, my best guess would be to floss at least twice a day… But ideally after eating, and especially if you have eaten meat or have any food lodged between your teeth.
At least two! But I think dentists suggest that it should be done after every meal. I carry a couple of floss picks in my purse in case I eat out.
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?