Dentists say twice, I floss once in the evening after I’ve stopped eating, and at other times if something feels stuck in my teeth.
Without being a dentist, or dental hygienist, my best guess would be to floss at least twice a day… But ideally after eating, and especially if you have eaten meat or have any food lodged between your teeth.
At least two! But I think dentists suggest that it should be done after every meal. I carry a couple of floss picks in my purse in case I eat out.
You should floss often, at least once a day. I try to do that. My teeth feel so clean when I floss and then brush. Floss correctly for max impact.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?