Dentists say twice, I floss once in the evening after I’ve stopped eating, and at other times if something feels stuck in my teeth.
- Do you dread meditating due to fear of being still with your thoughts or fear of boredom? I do. Seems common in this time of constant stimulation. Any advice appreciated!
- What has been your greatest life lesson learned to date, as a result of your meditation practice?
- How do you stay motivated to work out when you feel obligated to other commitments such as your family, work, and household?
- What’s the best way to work out your lower abs?
- What time do you eat breakfast and why?
You should floss often, at least once a day. I try to do that. My teeth feel so clean when I floss and then brush. Floss correctly for max impact.
Without being a dentist, or dental hygienist, my best guess would be to floss at least twice a day… But ideally after eating, and especially if you have eaten meat or have any food lodged between your teeth.
At least two! But I think dentists suggest that it should be done after every meal. I carry a couple of floss picks in my purse in case I eat out.
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?