Dentists say twice, I floss once in the evening after I’ve stopped eating, and at other times if something feels stuck in my teeth.
You should floss often, at least once a day. I try to do that. My teeth feel so clean when I floss and then brush. Floss correctly for max impact.
Without being a dentist, or dental hygienist, my best guess would be to floss at least twice a day… But ideally after eating, and especially if you have eaten meat or have any food lodged between your teeth.
At least two! But I think dentists suggest that it should be done after every meal. I carry a couple of floss picks in my purse in case I eat out.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?