Plackers Dental Flossers. They come in a package for one use each and have a pick on the end. The don’t break like many other brands and are convenient to carry with you
- What tool do you use for flossing and how wasteful is it? I use some rubber toothpicks myself, and some string on fork picks, but would like to find a less wasteful solution.
- I seem to have this perception of flossing as somehow arduous, and time-consuming, which when I think about it properly, it clearly isn’t. How do you make sure you floss, even when you’re in a rush and tell yourself that you don’t have the time to?
- Flossing is such a chore to me. How can I change my thoughts towards doing it?
- What type of floss do you use?
- Do gumchucks or plastic flossers make it easier for most people? I hate the string method.
I use the hand held type of floss. I use it because it makes flossing easier and they come in tiny bags with a lot of them in it. The bags last a while.
I’m using this terrible floss that is pretty much just string. I’d like to buy bettering floss in the future but I’ll get to it once Ive used all of this one up!
I floss with a smooth thin easy to glide floss. It makes it easier to get in between my teeth. I really want to be better at taking care of my teeth. This small habit is making me feel more conscious about my smile. I actually want to save up to go to the dentist and get my teeth checked. I actually love this goal.
G.U.M. flossers. The professional clean extra strength with the mint flavoring. The flossers make it easier for me to do the habit
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?