Plackers Dental Flossers. They come in a package for one use each and have a pick on the end. The don’t break like many other brands and are convenient to carry with you
I use the hand held type of floss. I use it because it makes flossing easier and they come in tiny bags with a lot of them in it. The bags last a while.
I’m using this terrible floss that is pretty much just string. I’d like to buy bettering floss in the future but I’ll get to it once Ive used all of this one up!
I floss with a smooth thin easy to glide floss. It makes it easier to get in between my teeth. I really want to be better at taking care of my teeth. This small habit is making me feel more conscious about my smile. I actually want to save up to go to the dentist and get my teeth checked. I actually love this goal.
G.U.M. flossers. The professional clean extra strength with the mint flavoring. The flossers make it easier for me to do the habit
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?