Plackers Dental Flossers. They come in a package for one use each and have a pick on the end. The don’t break like many other brands and are convenient to carry with you
Heinz Dieter Z.
G.U.M. flossers. The professional clean extra strength with the mint flavoring. The flossers make it easier for me to do the habit
I use the hand held type of floss. I use it because it makes flossing easier and they come in tiny bags with a lot of them in it. The bags last a while.
I’m using this terrible floss that is pretty much just string. I’d like to buy bettering floss in the future but I’ll get to it once Ive used all of this one up!
I floss with a smooth thin easy to glide floss. It makes it easier to get in between my teeth. I really want to be better at taking care of my teeth. This small habit is making me feel more conscious about my smile. I actually want to save up to go to the dentist and get my teeth checked. I actually love this goal.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?