Plackers Dental Flossers. They come in a package for one use each and have a pick on the end. The don’t break like many other brands and are convenient to carry with you
Heinz Dieter Z.
G.U.M. flossers. The professional clean extra strength with the mint flavoring. The flossers make it easier for me to do the habit
I use the hand held type of floss. I use it because it makes flossing easier and they come in tiny bags with a lot of them in it. The bags last a while.
I’m using this terrible floss that is pretty much just string. I’d like to buy bettering floss in the future but I’ll get to it once Ive used all of this one up!
I floss with a smooth thin easy to glide floss. It makes it easier to get in between my teeth. I really want to be better at taking care of my teeth. This small habit is making me feel more conscious about my smile. I actually want to save up to go to the dentist and get my teeth checked. I actually love this goal.
- What do you tell yourself to stay motivated to floss everyday?
- What time of day is the best time to floss for best effect?
- How best does one floss around molars? They’re hard to reach, hard to see, yet often the most in need of extra attention.
- Is it necessary to floss everyday? How does one floss properly and how do I know it’s helping? I feel like I am not doing it properly and that it’s not helping so I kind of find it hard to make it stick
- Do you always carry dental floss with you?
- How do you remember to do it?
- I am an avid user of floss picks—is there something else you suggest I try? (Water pick, standard floss, etc)
- Should I floss 1 or 2 times a day? I’m good at night only right now lol
- I’ve always brushed my teeth twice a day but it still shocked me how big a difference it made for me in oral hygiene. Did you notice any big changes?
- Should I set a timer for my flossing?