Just once. My dentist recommended I do it at night and I figured it makes sense to remove food and tartar before sleeping.
- How many times do you floss a day, and do you have any tips to stop bleeding whilst doing it?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Is it better/more convenient for you to use those little “handle” floss sticks, or just regular old-school floss. I haven’t gotten used to the “handle” ones but they do seem more convenient.
- What is the proper way to floss?
- How often do you floss daily?
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it