Just once. My dentist recommended I do it at night and I figured it makes sense to remove food and tartar before sleeping.
- Could you give me some tips to stay focused on deep work?
- Do you prefer morning or evening stretches?
- If I don’t eat a ton of carbs, what’s the best way to get good fiber at breakfast?
- I’m detoxing at the moment and will soon go back to solids and would like to incorporate more healthy foods and follow a plant-based diet. Any suggestions on delicious recipes?Thank you
- How do you maintain focus when you absolutely cannot disconnect from the internet because of the nature of your work?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?
- Do you think that stick floss creates more waste (especially plastic) compared to string floss?