As for adjusting your schedule, keep a pack of flossers on or near you all day. Some point after a meal or snack take a quick floss break. Keeping the flossers on you at all times will make it much easier to grab those opportunities to floss when present, in turn making it much easier to keep up the habit!
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?