As for adjusting your schedule, keep a pack of flossers on or near you all day. Some point after a meal or snack take a quick floss break. Keeping the flossers on you at all times will make it much easier to grab those opportunities to floss when present, in turn making it much easier to keep up the habit!
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?