As for adjusting your schedule, keep a pack of flossers on or near you all day. Some point after a meal or snack take a quick floss break. Keeping the flossers on you at all times will make it much easier to grab those opportunities to floss when present, in turn making it much easier to keep up the habit!
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing