- Do you floss before brushing or after?
- Do you prefer the waxed or unwaxed floss?
- How do you remember to floss daily? I forget! I’ve gotten into bed, opened the app to check off habits, and had to get back up because I forgot to floss. Again.
- How does waterpik compare to regular flossing?
- Do you have any other tips on keeping up with flossing?
As for adjusting your schedule, keep a pack of flossers on or near you all day. Some point after a meal or snack take a quick floss break. Keeping the flossers on you at all times will make it much easier to grab those opportunities to floss when present, in turn making it much easier to keep up the habit!
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?