- Do you floss after every meal?
- Do you floss before you brush your teeth or after?
- What is the benefit of flossing? Is it important to floss more than 3 times per day after meals?
- What do you think while you’re flossing?
- Flossing has no direct heart benefits, but may lead to healthier gums and healthier lungs. What benefits is flossing giving you?
The long term results are very beneficial. Your mouth feels closer to that clean feeling you get from the dentist and your breath is less likely to smell bad. Helps with overall cleanliness and betters the condition of your teeth and gums.
Ever since I got braces and HAD to floss, it has made me take pride in taking better care of my teeth and gives me a boost in my self confidence.
Emotionally, I don’t have easy, affordable access to dental care where I live, so it gives me an empowered peace of mind that I am taking care of my teeth. I worry about losing my teeth one day, and this is also a luxury for me to be able to take care of myself as a form of self-love and appreciation for my body. I had issues with flossing, if I flossed or brushed my teeth in the morning, it used to cause me to be sick for over half of my life, and only recently has that issue been resolved. As a result, between either vomiting (horrible for teeth) or avoiding brushing, my oral health is awful, for my age. So being able to take care of my smile and teeth properly is starting to be something I enjoy, and it’s definitely something I appreciate being able to do, without difficulties. After a few days, I improved my technique and it stopped being uncomfortable and bleeding or “pink in the sink” has reduced drastically. I highly reccomend taking it up. Also in the UK, where I live, it’s not as common a practice and I notice that people who haven’t had the same education and access to dental hygiene get dentures far more frequently than in the part of the US that I come from, and also spend ridiculous sums to get dental cosmetic surgery to remedy tooth loss or decay. I’d like to avoid that issue in my life.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?