- Is it equally as effective to floss *after* brushing as before?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- How do you keep your routines to a time? Like morning routine at 7, I might get to checking it off by noon. Does it matter?
- How do you stop yourself from gagging while flossing?
- What brand of floss should I use?
The long term results are very beneficial. Your mouth feels closer to that clean feeling you get from the dentist and your breath is less likely to smell bad. Helps with overall cleanliness and betters the condition of your teeth and gums.
Ever since I got braces and HAD to floss, it has made me take pride in taking better care of my teeth and gives me a boost in my self confidence.
Emotionally, I don’t have easy, affordable access to dental care where I live, so it gives me an empowered peace of mind that I am taking care of my teeth. I worry about losing my teeth one day, and this is also a luxury for me to be able to take care of myself as a form of self-love and appreciation for my body. I had issues with flossing, if I flossed or brushed my teeth in the morning, it used to cause me to be sick for over half of my life, and only recently has that issue been resolved. As a result, between either vomiting (horrible for teeth) or avoiding brushing, my oral health is awful, for my age. So being able to take care of my smile and teeth properly is starting to be something I enjoy, and it’s definitely something I appreciate being able to do, without difficulties. After a few days, I improved my technique and it stopped being uncomfortable and bleeding or “pink in the sink” has reduced drastically. I highly reccomend taking it up. Also in the UK, where I live, it’s not as common a practice and I notice that people who haven’t had the same education and access to dental hygiene get dentures far more frequently than in the part of the US that I come from, and also spend ridiculous sums to get dental cosmetic surgery to remedy tooth loss or decay. I’d like to avoid that issue in my life.
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?