Before, because that way you can take the food essentials first and then use the toothpaste and brush to finish cleaning up the teeth.
L On Z.
I floss before so that any gunk is cleared away so the tooth brush can actually clean my teeth and gums with no food particles in the way.
that is a good question, I actually floss then brush my teeth one day, and then do it the other way around. I think I should google the correct way, which is probably brushing then flossing?
I floss after brushing my teeth. I prefer thos way because I feel like brushing cleans and flossing after gets all the stuff brushing may have missed.
I do it before. For some reason I feel that makes more sense. But also that's the way my father taught me to do it…so…I do it before brushing.
I do it after, then I use mouthwash. I don't think it really matters in the end though, because at least you're flossing!
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss