I floss after brushing my teeth. I prefer thos way because I feel like brushing cleans and flossing after gets all the stuff brushing may have missed.
Before, because that way you can take the food essentials first and then use the toothpaste and brush to finish cleaning up the teeth.
I floss before so that any gunk is cleared away so the tooth brush can actually clean my teeth and gums with no food particles in the way.
I do it after, then I use mouthwash. I don't think it really matters in the end though, because at least you're flossing!
I do it before. For some reason I feel that makes more sense. But also that's the way my father taught me to do it…so…I do it before brushing.
that is a good question, I actually floss then brush my teeth one day, and then do it the other way around. I think I should google the correct way, which is probably brushing then flossing?
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?