I floss after brushing my teeth. I prefer thos way because I feel like brushing cleans and flossing after gets all the stuff brushing may have missed.
Before, because that way you can take the food essentials first and then use the toothpaste and brush to finish cleaning up the teeth.
I floss before so that any gunk is cleared away so the tooth brush can actually clean my teeth and gums with no food particles in the way.
I do it after, then I use mouthwash. I don't think it really matters in the end though, because at least you're flossing!
I do it before. For some reason I feel that makes more sense. But also that's the way my father taught me to do it…so…I do it before brushing.
that is a good question, I actually floss then brush my teeth one day, and then do it the other way around. I think I should google the correct way, which is probably brushing then flossing?
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?