I floss after brushing my teeth. I prefer thos way because I feel like brushing cleans and flossing after gets all the stuff brushing may have missed.
- What’s the best flossing technique?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- How do you remember to floss daily? I forget! I’ve gotten into bed, opened the app to check off habits, and had to get back up because I forgot to floss. Again.
- How does flossing help your heart?
- In a month do your teeth still feel good after flossing daily?
Before, because that way you can take the food essentials first and then use the toothpaste and brush to finish cleaning up the teeth.
I floss before so that any gunk is cleared away so the tooth brush can actually clean my teeth and gums with no food particles in the way.
I do it after, then I use mouthwash. I don't think it really matters in the end though, because at least you're flossing!
I do it before. For some reason I feel that makes more sense. But also that's the way my father taught me to do it…so…I do it before brushing.
that is a good question, I actually floss then brush my teeth one day, and then do it the other way around. I think I should google the correct way, which is probably brushing then flossing?
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?