I floss after brushing my teeth. I prefer thos way because I feel like brushing cleans and flossing after gets all the stuff brushing may have missed.
Before, because that way you can take the food essentials first and then use the toothpaste and brush to finish cleaning up the teeth.
I floss before so that any gunk is cleared away so the tooth brush can actually clean my teeth and gums with no food particles in the way.
I do it after, then I use mouthwash. I don't think it really matters in the end though, because at least you're flossing!
I do it before. For some reason I feel that makes more sense. But also that's the way my father taught me to do it…so…I do it before brushing.
that is a good question, I actually floss then brush my teeth one day, and then do it the other way around. I think I should google the correct way, which is probably brushing then flossing?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?