It’s one minute of something. One minute of making myself feel strong.
I started waking up earlier because I got cats who wake me up at 6:00 very consistently for food. I also started taking vitamin b12 daily. I must have been deficient because my depression improved quite a bit since I started taking it. It’s not such a struggle to get up.
Another thing, which takes discipline, is waking up and going to sleep around the same time every day. Your body will need time to adjust, but as it gets used to the routine, falling asleep at a regular time won’t be so difficult.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?