I started waking up earlier because I got cats who wake me up at 6:00 very consistently for food. I also started taking vitamin b12 daily. I must have been deficient because my depression improved quite a bit since I started taking it. It’s not such a struggle to get up.
Another thing, which takes discipline, is waking up and going to sleep around the same time every day. Your body will need time to adjust, but as it gets used to the routine, falling asleep at a regular time won’t be so difficult.
It’s one minute of something. One minute of making myself feel strong.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss