I started waking up earlier because I got cats who wake me up at 6:00 very consistently for food. I also started taking vitamin b12 daily. I must have been deficient because my depression improved quite a bit since I started taking it. It’s not such a struggle to get up.
Another thing, which takes discipline, is waking up and going to sleep around the same time every day. Your body will need time to adjust, but as it gets used to the routine, falling asleep at a regular time won’t be so difficult.
It’s one minute of something. One minute of making myself feel strong.
- Have you noticed any difference when you started flossing regularly?
- How do you creatively remember to floss?
- How much time would you say it usually takes you to floss?
- Do you find using floss thread makes flossing harder?
- Do you use a separate piece of floss for top and bottom teeth?
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?