It’s one minute of something. One minute of making myself feel strong.
I started waking up earlier because I got cats who wake me up at 6:00 very consistently for food. I also started taking vitamin b12 daily. I must have been deficient because my depression improved quite a bit since I started taking it. It’s not such a struggle to get up.
Another thing, which takes discipline, is waking up and going to sleep around the same time every day. Your body will need time to adjust, but as it gets used to the routine, falling asleep at a regular time won’t be so difficult.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it