Juventino Da luz
Flossing is very important for dental health, but it also just makes you feel better. Little self care routines add up to make you healthier and cleaner. Even if it seems to be something that has you to go out of your way to do it, it’s definitely worth it in the end.
Flossing is an important part of maintaining your health, and one I’ve incorporated into my evening routine longer than I’ve used the app. But adding it to my routine in the app has recommitted me to flossing daily. It also helps me when I feel like skipping “just for tonight.”
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?