Juventino Da luz
Flossing is very important for dental health, but it also just makes you feel better. Little self care routines add up to make you healthier and cleaner. Even if it seems to be something that has you to go out of your way to do it, it’s definitely worth it in the end.
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- Is it ever too late to floss?
- My dentist suggests brushing first and then flossing.. but.. Doesn’t it make more sense to floss and then brush away the particles that flossing loosens?
- Is it better to floss before or after brushing the teeth?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
Flossing is an important part of maintaining your health, and one I’ve incorporated into my evening routine longer than I’ve used the app. But adding it to my routine in the app has recommitted me to flossing daily. It also helps me when I feel like skipping “just for tonight.”
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?