Flossing is an important part of maintaining your health, and one I’ve incorporated into my evening routine longer than I’ve used the app. But adding it to my routine in the app has recommitted me to flossing daily. It also helps me when I feel like skipping “just for tonight.”
Flossing is very important for dental health, but it also just makes you feel better. Little self care routines add up to make you healthier and cleaner. Even if it seems to be something that has you to go out of your way to do it, it’s definitely worth it in the end.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss