Juventino Da luz
Flossing is very important for dental health, but it also just makes you feel better. Little self care routines add up to make you healthier and cleaner. Even if it seems to be something that has you to go out of your way to do it, it’s definitely worth it in the end.
Flossing is an important part of maintaining your health, and one I’ve incorporated into my evening routine longer than I’ve used the app. But adding it to my routine in the app has recommitted me to flossing daily. It also helps me when I feel like skipping “just for tonight.”
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?