What I didn’t find the water pick did was scrape off the scummy stuff that sticks to my teeth. It seems to need higher pressure or physical contact.
So I didn’t really like the water pick.
A while ago I hurt a finger and couldn’t handle the floss. So I bought some of those flosser sticks that are kind of y shaped with floss running from one to the other. The other end is usually pointy and can be used to help with things stuck between the teeth.
I didn’t expect to like them nearly as much as I do. I just found ones with dental tape instead of floss. I have some very close teeth and would often break floss. I don’t break the dental tape. Very happy with them.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss