What I didn’t find the water pick did was scrape off the scummy stuff that sticks to my teeth. It seems to need higher pressure or physical contact.
So I didn’t really like the water pick.
A while ago I hurt a finger and couldn’t handle the floss. So I bought some of those flosser sticks that are kind of y shaped with floss running from one to the other. The other end is usually pointy and can be used to help with things stuck between the teeth.
I didn’t expect to like them nearly as much as I do. I just found ones with dental tape instead of floss. I have some very close teeth and would often break floss. I don’t break the dental tape. Very happy with them.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?