- How can I make sure to remember to floss? I always remember after I brush my teeth and it’s too late.
- I know that I really need to floss, but I have really sensitive gums and I don’t like doing it at all. I usually avoid it. Do you have any tips on how to start doing it more regularly?
- Do you floss after every meal?
- Do you feel like flossing is getting easier yet?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
What I didn’t find the water pick did was scrape off the scummy stuff that sticks to my teeth. It seems to need higher pressure or physical contact.
So I didn’t really like the water pick.
A while ago I hurt a finger and couldn’t handle the floss. So I bought some of those flosser sticks that are kind of y shaped with floss running from one to the other. The other end is usually pointy and can be used to help with things stuck between the teeth.
I didn’t expect to like them nearly as much as I do. I just found ones with dental tape instead of floss. I have some very close teeth and would often break floss. I don’t break the dental tape. Very happy with them.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing