- Do you floss between all your teeth?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- Do you clean your floss thread as you go? I’m afraid I’m going to put the removed plaque back between my teeth.
- To my fellow cyclists: do you ride a bike as your primary mode of transportation? If so, how do you motivate yourself to take your bike when you know the route (either one way or both) will be particularly challenging?
- Do you prefer to floss in the morning or evening?
What I didn’t find the water pick did was scrape off the scummy stuff that sticks to my teeth. It seems to need higher pressure or physical contact.
So I didn’t really like the water pick.
A while ago I hurt a finger and couldn’t handle the floss. So I bought some of those flosser sticks that are kind of y shaped with floss running from one to the other. The other end is usually pointy and can be used to help with things stuck between the teeth.
I didn’t expect to like them nearly as much as I do. I just found ones with dental tape instead of floss. I have some very close teeth and would often break floss. I don’t break the dental tape. Very happy with them.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?