Yes. If you skip teeth you are basically asking for cavities between those teeth. My recommendation would be to floss around all the teeth you want to keep! 😉👍
- It hurts every time I floss, is this normal?
- What’s the most effective but easiest to use type of floss to decrease the activation energy it takes to complete this habit?
- How has incorporating flossing in your routine changed your self care?
- Is it okay to use the same strand of floss for both your upper and lower teeth?
- Should I floss before or after brushing my teeth?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?