Yes. If you skip teeth you are basically asking for cavities between those teeth. My recommendation would be to floss around all the teeth you want to keep! 😉👍
- What should I do when I’m too sleepy to get started with a routine?
- Is it okay to use the same strand of floss for both your upper and lower teeth?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- Does showering with cold water offer any significant benefits compared to its risks?
- How many times a week are you meant to floss for?
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?