To brush your teeth everyday and after you eat something sugary or something that can damage your teeth. Or just avoid any sugary foods or drinks.
Hi, I am not sure my dentist would approve, but I have a great method to share. Get some 3% hydrogen peroxide solution and a box of baking soda. That's like a $10 expense. First brush your teeth gently with about a tsp of baking soda. Rinse. Then mix the peroxide solution with 4 equal parts water and swoosh it in your mouth. Spit it out. DO NOT SWALLOW IT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE HARMFUL. Then rinse with water twotime. Do this method 3 or four times in a weekand you'll soon be getting compliments. Repeat this 2 -3 times per year.aiAOo
Cléia Da Rosa
Technically, teeth are meant to be slightly yellow if they're healthy. However one of the suggestions I can make is to drink less coffee and tea. They contribute to staining teeth.
Make sure you're brushing your teeth consistently twice a day and flossing often! Don't try to whiten teeth until the cleaning routine is totally stable. Then, find some whitening tooth paste to try. Another option is to brush with baking soda a couple times a week. If all else fails I have had great results with a teeth whitening gel brush on Amazon!
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?