To brush your teeth everyday and after you eat something sugary or something that can damage your teeth. Or just avoid any sugary foods or drinks.
Hi, I am not sure my dentist would approve, but I have a great method to share. Get some 3% hydrogen peroxide solution and a box of baking soda. That's like a $10 expense. First brush your teeth gently with about a tsp of baking soda. Rinse. Then mix the peroxide solution with 4 equal parts water and swoosh it in your mouth. Spit it out. DO NOT SWALLOW IT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE HARMFUL. Then rinse with water twotime. Do this method 3 or four times in a weekand you'll soon be getting compliments. Repeat this 2 -3 times per year.aiAOo
Cl Ia Q.
Technically, teeth are meant to be slightly yellow if they're healthy. However one of the suggestions I can make is to drink less coffee and tea. They contribute to staining teeth.
Make sure you're brushing your teeth consistently twice a day and flossing often! Don't try to whiten teeth until the cleaning routine is totally stable. Then, find some whitening tooth paste to try. Another option is to brush with baking soda a couple times a week. If all else fails I have had great results with a teeth whitening gel brush on Amazon!
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?