I’m not sure that it’s a timing issue. But be sure to get between each tooth. It’s more about getting the flood into each side of each tooth and gently cleaning than timing when it comes to flossing.
- Seems like breakfast doesn’t change the time I am hungry again. Do I still need to have breakfast?
- What kind of stretching do you recommend?
- How do you get to your deep work session if you have meetings and other chores together with colleagues all day?
- Do you find a timer helpful? What kind do you use?
- Do you find it easier to use traditional string floss or the single use flossers? Is one gentler on your gums than the other?
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?