I had a cavity filled all the way in the back of my mouth that tends to catch good. So I have floss in my purse at all times. I also have a floss by my bed, in my car, in my coffee table….and pretty much everywhere. My dentist gives me a handful of travel floss containers at my six month check up. I have super healthy gums. Lol
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?
- Do you floss the very backside of your very back/last molars between the tooth and just gums? Should I do that??? Is that weird?