I had a cavity filled all the way in the back of my mouth that tends to catch good. So I have floss in my purse at all times. I also have a floss by my bed, in my car, in my coffee table….and pretty much everywhere. My dentist gives me a handful of travel floss containers at my six month check up. I have super healthy gums. Lol
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?