I use mint floss as I like the fact it maintains the fresh ness after brushing, but I think the action of flossing is more important so as long as you continue to floss, minted or plain doesn’t really matter.
- I seem to have this perception of flossing as somehow arduous, and time-consuming, which when I think about it properly, it clearly isn’t. How do you make sure you floss, even when you’re in a rush and tell yourself that you don’t have the time to?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night? xx Lily
- Which brand do you like most? Do you floss once or twice a day? Day or night?
- How do you floss?
- What is the perfect method for flossing?
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?