I use mint floss as I like the fact it maintains the fresh ness after brushing, but I think the action of flossing is more important so as long as you continue to floss, minted or plain doesn’t really matter.
- Studying later in life must have mixed results. I’d like to hear how much can be achieved after 50 years of age through genuine study.
- What kind of exercise do you find to be the easiest to start in the morning? I’m thinking about starting to run in the morning but my motivation is somewhat lacking… it’s cold out 😅
- When you’re trying to recover from a physical disability where mobility and fatigue are both a real issue, how do you motivate yourself?
- How can I be more flexible?
- How do you ensure you’ll hungry in the morning?
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?