I use mint floss as I like the fact it maintains the fresh ness after brushing, but I think the action of flossing is more important so as long as you continue to floss, minted or plain doesn’t really matter.
- Should I floss before or after brushing my teeth?
- What flavor of floss do you like?
- How has incorporating flossing in your routine changed your self care?
- Is it better/more convenient for you to use those little “handle” floss sticks, or just regular old-school floss. I haven’t gotten used to the “handle” ones but they do seem more convenient.
- How long do you floss daily and what does it mean to you from an emotional standpoint to floss daily?
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?