Yes, because bacteria that formed in your mouth during the night will be there to greet you with a nice morning breath. So do floss, even in the morning.
Pl Nio E.
Personally I think it depends on if you brush/floss before or after you eat. If you floss after you eat I’d say it’s more important
No. You are supposed to floss once a day. Choosing morning or night to do it everyday is probably a good idea to help make it a routine though.
Try it out and see if it feels better to you. Technically if there are bacteria collecting between your teeth, flossing will always be more thorough at removing that… but personally I think mouthwash should do the trick.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss