Yes, because bacteria that formed in your mouth during the night will be there to greet you with a nice morning breath. So do floss, even in the morning.
Pl Nio E.
Personally I think it depends on if you brush/floss before or after you eat. If you floss after you eat I’d say it’s more important
No. You are supposed to floss once a day. Choosing morning or night to do it everyday is probably a good idea to help make it a routine though.
Try it out and see if it feels better to you. Technically if there are bacteria collecting between your teeth, flossing will always be more thorough at removing that… but personally I think mouthwash should do the trick.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?