No. You are supposed to floss once a day. Choosing morning or night to do it everyday is probably a good idea to help make it a routine though.
Yes, because bacteria that formed in your mouth during the night will be there to greet you with a nice morning breath. So do floss, even in the morning.
Try it out and see if it feels better to you. Technically if there are bacteria collecting between your teeth, flossing will always be more thorough at removing that… but personally I think mouthwash should do the trick.
Personally I think it depends on if you brush/floss before or after you eat. If you floss after you eat I’d say it’s more important
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing