Yes, rinsing with water after flissing purges thr debris from you moth that brushing alone sometimes misses. Rinsing with mouthwash can prove even more effective as it both purges physical debris and can kill bacteria remaing behind. Plus a nicely flavored mouthwash can serve as a small treat for a job well done.
I'm not a doctor, but I would say that it would make sense to rinse after flossing. That way you would dislodged anything I'm your teeth that you loosened through flossing
Brush twice a day. Floss once. I floss at night so it’s one less part of my morning routine. After flossing I rinse my mouth with Cool Mint Listerine. Swish it around, gargle, then spit. I use the Listerine whenever I brush, day or night.
I found that brushing at night and using the Listerine has improved my breathing, clearing my sinuses, and it wards off the common cold in winter. So I sleep better and wake up a little fresher.
I would say you should at least rinse with water. I choose to rinse with mouthwash after flossing. After cleaning out between the wash removes any particles lingering for cleaner finish
I always do, the flossing dislodges anything between your teeth, but doesn’t necessarily remove it. Rinsing with water gets rid of the detritus
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?