Until there is no obstruction! For me, maybe twice each tooth, but if I’ve been eating beef or something I felt get stuck, then I will floss until it’s clear.
Twice, because the first time is to just do it, right? And the second time is to make sure there’s nothing still in there in between the teeth.
You should slide the floss back and forth with pressure against each tooth. You should also go as deep as you can. Try to get underneath the tooth even. When you first do this, there could be a little bleeding, but if you do it daily, this will stop. You will be left with clean teeth and even more importantly, healthy gums.
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?