Hans Walter F.
I try to floss at least once a day, it's something I'm working on. I've heard the more you floss the less you bleed, but I'm not sure if that is true or not.
Once a day, early in the morning before breakfast. I use waterpik WP-660UK Ultra. Its good for sensitive gums. Use it for a week and you will notice the difference.
I floss twice a day and extra if I have something stuck in my teeth. The bleeding will stop only as you continue to floss and your gums toughen up and get used to it. You can do it!
Once a day after a lifetime of never doing it at all. I’ve become a bit obsessed to see bits come out between the teeth. Very satisfying. Go to the dental hygienist and then floss everyday even if it bleeds. It’s the only way to make it stop eventually
Just once. Start with a thinner floss. Focus on scraping it along the tooth to the right of the flood, then the left. Avoid actually putting pressure on the gums. As you floss daily, your gums will become tougher. Ib also keep piks in my car to scrape away yuck in traffic. If you use a silicone tool, or similar, it will help toughen the gums as well. Down the line, choose a thicker floss to work more efficiently.
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?