I try to floss at least once a day, it's something I'm working on. I've heard the more you floss the less you bleed, but I'm not sure if that is true or not.
Just once. Start with a thinner floss. Focus on scraping it along the tooth to the right of the flood, then the left. Avoid actually putting pressure on the gums. As you floss daily, your gums will become tougher. Ib also keep piks in my car to scrape away yuck in traffic. If you use a silicone tool, or similar, it will help toughen the gums as well. Down the line, choose a thicker floss to work more efficiently.
I floss twice a day and extra if I have something stuck in my teeth. The bleeding will stop only as you continue to floss and your gums toughen up and get used to it. You can do it!
Once a day after a lifetime of never doing it at all. I’ve become a bit obsessed to see bits come out between the teeth. Very satisfying. Go to the dental hygienist and then floss everyday even if it bleeds. It’s the only way to make it stop eventually
Once a day, early in the morning before breakfast. I use waterpik WP-660UK Ultra. Its good for sensitive gums. Use it for a week and you will notice the difference.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?