Hans Walter F.
I try to floss at least once a day, it's something I'm working on. I've heard the more you floss the less you bleed, but I'm not sure if that is true or not.
Once a day, early in the morning before breakfast. I use waterpik WP-660UK Ultra. Its good for sensitive gums. Use it for a week and you will notice the difference.
I floss twice a day and extra if I have something stuck in my teeth. The bleeding will stop only as you continue to floss and your gums toughen up and get used to it. You can do it!
Once a day after a lifetime of never doing it at all. I’ve become a bit obsessed to see bits come out between the teeth. Very satisfying. Go to the dental hygienist and then floss everyday even if it bleeds. It’s the only way to make it stop eventually
Just once. Start with a thinner floss. Focus on scraping it along the tooth to the right of the flood, then the left. Avoid actually putting pressure on the gums. As you floss daily, your gums will become tougher. Ib also keep piks in my car to scrape away yuck in traffic. If you use a silicone tool, or similar, it will help toughen the gums as well. Down the line, choose a thicker floss to work more efficiently.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?