I try to floss at least once a day, it's something I'm working on. I've heard the more you floss the less you bleed, but I'm not sure if that is true or not.
- How do I wake up earlier? How do I stay in a good mood?
- Did you already have the hait of flossing. How long did it take?
- Do you floss the very backside of your very back/last molars between the tooth and just gums? Should I do that??? Is that weird?
- Does it really take 2 minutes to floss 😂?
- Flossing is such a chore to me. How can I change my thoughts towards doing it?
Just once. Start with a thinner floss. Focus on scraping it along the tooth to the right of the flood, then the left. Avoid actually putting pressure on the gums. As you floss daily, your gums will become tougher. Ib also keep piks in my car to scrape away yuck in traffic. If you use a silicone tool, or similar, it will help toughen the gums as well. Down the line, choose a thicker floss to work more efficiently.
I floss twice a day and extra if I have something stuck in my teeth. The bleeding will stop only as you continue to floss and your gums toughen up and get used to it. You can do it!
Once a day after a lifetime of never doing it at all. I’ve become a bit obsessed to see bits come out between the teeth. Very satisfying. Go to the dental hygienist and then floss everyday even if it bleeds. It’s the only way to make it stop eventually
Once a day, early in the morning before breakfast. I use waterpik WP-660UK Ultra. Its good for sensitive gums. Use it for a week and you will notice the difference.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?