I try to floss at least once a day, it's something I'm working on. I've heard the more you floss the less you bleed, but I'm not sure if that is true or not.
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you have a travel floss?
- When do you schedule doing your tiring, non-work related tasks and why?
- To my fellow cyclists: do you ride a bike as your primary mode of transportation? If so, how do you motivate yourself to take your bike when you know the route (either one way or both) will be particularly challenging?
- Who are you really hurting when you dont floss?
Just once. Start with a thinner floss. Focus on scraping it along the tooth to the right of the flood, then the left. Avoid actually putting pressure on the gums. As you floss daily, your gums will become tougher. Ib also keep piks in my car to scrape away yuck in traffic. If you use a silicone tool, or similar, it will help toughen the gums as well. Down the line, choose a thicker floss to work more efficiently.
I floss twice a day and extra if I have something stuck in my teeth. The bleeding will stop only as you continue to floss and your gums toughen up and get used to it. You can do it!
Once a day after a lifetime of never doing it at all. I’ve become a bit obsessed to see bits come out between the teeth. Very satisfying. Go to the dental hygienist and then floss everyday even if it bleeds. It’s the only way to make it stop eventually
Once a day, early in the morning before breakfast. I use waterpik WP-660UK Ultra. Its good for sensitive gums. Use it for a week and you will notice the difference.
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?