I envision how I want my space to look like when I'm done cleaning. I think about how a clean space will benefit my life. Some music to get fired up alsof helps of course. Put on a nice playlist.
In fact, I used to be distracted every time when cleaning: I put music and I used to dance instead of attending my responsibilities. But when you arrive to my life, you brought me the 25 min. hard work session, and this changed my life organization. Thank you, community.
cleaning is my distraction from doing less enjoyable tasks. i like to set a task of doing one room per day and then listening to music and enjoying the time to make things tidy.
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?