I envision how I want my space to look like when I'm done cleaning. I think about how a clean space will benefit my life. Some music to get fired up alsof helps of course. Put on a nice playlist.
In fact, I used to be distracted every time when cleaning: I put music and I used to dance instead of attending my responsibilities. But when you arrive to my life, you brought me the 25 min. hard work session, and this changed my life organization. Thank you, community.
cleaning is my distraction from doing less enjoyable tasks. i like to set a task of doing one room per day and then listening to music and enjoying the time to make things tidy.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss