I start flossing in the back, moving forward. My teeth are close together so I prefer the Glide floss. Seems less harsh than others. Not sure I can answer about mouthwash since I don’t use them
Torcato Da rocha
I use floss picks. I have little zip-lock bags of them in the bathroom, the living room, the bedroom, my purse, my car, my office — everywhere. I floss often because I find it relaxing.
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?
- How to not damage gums while flossing?
- What floss works best for you
- Do you floss once a day or twice?
- What’s the best way to floss?
- Toothpicks or floss?