Every night before bed (I skip Friday & Saturday). I floss to keep cavities from forming between my teeth, and it’s really gross what you can pull out of there. And I don’t want that stuff on my gums. It’s a recent habit. But I’m sticking with it.
- How does one drop body fat from 22% to 15% in two months?
- How do you keep a goal that you’ve tried to achieve so many times and failed each time? How do you keep going toward that goal with a positive attitude?
- When do you meditate and how long do you do it for?
- How often should I review my entire to-do list?
- What’s your easiest and most effective stretching routine?
- Did you know that flossing can help prevent heart disease?
- What are your favorite flossing tools?
- Which floss brand do you recommend?
- How do you decide what journey to do next?
- Is floss better than tape?
- Do you prefer to floss in the morning or evening?
- I don’t floss every day, but feel as if I’ve failed if I’ve not ‘ticked the box’. How can I adjust my schedule for flossing to suit me?
- Flossing is such a chore to me. How can I change my thoughts towards doing it?
- When’s the best time of the day to floss your teeth?
- How do you keep your self-discipline in check?