Yes because it removes the dental plaque in a way that is more effective and long lasting than hoping the biannual dental visit will do the trick
I used to get inflammation in my gums between the teeth and that is gone since I started flossing every day. I also have better breath since I remove more bacteria.
Flossing is definitely very important. Ayurvedic Medicine of India follows the thought that all disease begins from the mouth. There have been studies that show that people that don’t floss and keep proper oral hygiene are far more likely to eventually have Alzheimer’s as opposed to people who floss regularly. They have found that a certain bacteria formed in the mouth from improper hygiene found in samples taken from people with Alzheimer’s.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss