I used to get inflammation in my gums between the teeth and that is gone since I started flossing every day. I also have better breath since I remove more bacteria.
Flossing is definitely very important. Ayurvedic Medicine of India follows the thought that all disease begins from the mouth. There have been studies that show that people that don’t floss and keep proper oral hygiene are far more likely to eventually have Alzheimer’s as opposed to people who floss regularly. They have found that a certain bacteria formed in the mouth from improper hygiene found in samples taken from people with Alzheimer’s.
Yes because it removes the dental plaque in a way that is more effective and long lasting than hoping the biannual dental visit will do the trick
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?