I don’t focus on time but rather flossing between each tooth. I also go up and down each side in the groove and try to wrap the floss around the curve of the tooth as best that I can. I haven’t ever timed this but I would guess it takes about 90 seconds.
It's not about how long you floss but the quality of flossing. As I learn from dentists, the point is to get in between each teeth, scrape each side and then massage the gum once. When you massage the gum, it helps promote gum health
Up and down, back and forth, each side of gum between each tooth. So 31 gaps x 2 is 62 movements. At 2 seconds a gap that's 2.00 mins.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it