The best thing about flossing is the feeling of accomplishment after. I have a fear of the dentist and pain in my mouth- but sometimes that manifests in less care. It makes me not want to brush or floss at all because it hurts, and then I don’t want to go to the dentist because I’m afraid they’re going to tell me I need fillings or something more drastic. Now that I’ve started to floss- I get excited that my gums don’t bleed. It means that they’re getting healthier. I want to keep improving them. I feel cleaner and it also helps curb my late night munching habit!
Water flossing is amazing. Then brushing, then string flossing. I enjoy the routine multiple times every day. Sometimes I string floss first, sometimes last.
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?