The best thing about flossing is the feeling of accomplishment after. I have a fear of the dentist and pain in my mouth- but sometimes that manifests in less care. It makes me not want to brush or floss at all because it hurts, and then I don’t want to go to the dentist because I’m afraid they’re going to tell me I need fillings or something more drastic. Now that I’ve started to floss- I get excited that my gums don’t bleed. It means that they’re getting healthier. I want to keep improving them. I feel cleaner and it also helps curb my late night munching habit!
Water flossing is amazing. Then brushing, then string flossing. I enjoy the routine multiple times every day. Sometimes I string floss first, sometimes last.
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?