Obviously I use a toothbrush but I also use the floss piks and occasionally use a tongue cleaner. The tongue cleaner really helps for bad breath because just using a brush on the tongue on your moves it around; tongue cleaner really cleans it off. Mouth wash to finish
Am Ndio C.
I scrape my tongue with a tongue scraper I got from a dentist. I find it particularly helpful in the morning after waking up and also after eating foods that have a strong aftertaste. I floss with flossing picks (Plackers twin line) and then brush lightly with an electric toothbrush and a toothpaste that helps strengthen enamel (Boka).
first, a toothbrush (obviously) next floss, and mouth wash. occasionally i will go in with a plaque scratcher that my dentist will use on me. this helps get rid of buildup that brushing can’t get to.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss