I scrape my tongue with a tongue scraper I got from a dentist. I find it particularly helpful in the morning after waking up and also after eating foods that have a strong aftertaste. I floss with flossing picks (Plackers twin line) and then brush lightly with an electric toothbrush and a toothpaste that helps strengthen enamel (Boka).
- What do you do about teeth that are really tight against each other?
- How long do you floss daily and what does it mean to you from an emotional standpoint to floss daily?
- Are there indicators if you’ve flossed well? How do you fix receding gums?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
Obviously I use a toothbrush but I also use the floss piks and occasionally use a tongue cleaner. The tongue cleaner really helps for bad breath because just using a brush on the tongue on your moves it around; tongue cleaner really cleans it off. Mouth wash to finish
first, a toothbrush (obviously) next floss, and mouth wash. occasionally i will go in with a plaque scratcher that my dentist will use on me. this helps get rid of buildup that brushing can’t get to.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?