I scrape my tongue with a tongue scraper I got from a dentist. I find it particularly helpful in the morning after waking up and also after eating foods that have a strong aftertaste. I floss with flossing picks (Plackers twin line) and then brush lightly with an electric toothbrush and a toothpaste that helps strengthen enamel (Boka).
- Do you floss morning and night or just nights?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- Do you use a long piece of floss or the small kind (pick-style)?
- Do you floss after every meal?
- How do you keep your routines to a time? Like morning routine at 7, I might get to checking it off by noon. Does it matter?
Obviously I use a toothbrush but I also use the floss piks and occasionally use a tongue cleaner. The tongue cleaner really helps for bad breath because just using a brush on the tongue on your moves it around; tongue cleaner really cleans it off. Mouth wash to finish
first, a toothbrush (obviously) next floss, and mouth wash. occasionally i will go in with a plaque scratcher that my dentist will use on me. this helps get rid of buildup that brushing can’t get to.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing