Obviously I use a toothbrush but I also use the floss piks and occasionally use a tongue cleaner. The tongue cleaner really helps for bad breath because just using a brush on the tongue on your moves it around; tongue cleaner really cleans it off. Mouth wash to finish
Am Ndio C.
I scrape my tongue with a tongue scraper I got from a dentist. I find it particularly helpful in the morning after waking up and also after eating foods that have a strong aftertaste. I floss with flossing picks (Plackers twin line) and then brush lightly with an electric toothbrush and a toothpaste that helps strengthen enamel (Boka).
first, a toothbrush (obviously) next floss, and mouth wash. occasionally i will go in with a plaque scratcher that my dentist will use on me. this helps get rid of buildup that brushing can’t get to.
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?