Yes, it does. I went from never flossing to flossing almost everyday for the last 7 or 8 years. In order to build the habit, I started flossing in the morning when it was more likely to happen. Eventually, I switched it to the evening. Once I committed to doing it for a whole month, the habit stuck. Now that I see how much stuff comes out when I floss after brushing, I’m totally grossed out that I never used to do it.
Yes when I'm reminded to floss, I definitely do it. I never really did it before unless there was something stuck in my teeth. Now it's almost therapeutic.
Yes, keep going, every day, once a day. Pick a time, either your morning brush or nighttime brush and floss immediately after every day. Your teeth will feel great
Yeah it works for me, the flossers are use help me a lot more I can’t use regular dental floss cause it’s too difficult
Flossing regularly is the biggest health change I made in the last 4 years. I keep floss with me at work . Keep it up! It pays off in the long run
Yes, it does. I skipped once or twice. But I miss the feeling of having clean teeth so much that now I feel I need to floss.
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?