Yes, it does. I went from never flossing to flossing almost everyday for the last 7 or 8 years. In order to build the habit, I started flossing in the morning when it was more likely to happen. Eventually, I switched it to the evening. Once I committed to doing it for a whole month, the habit stuck. Now that I see how much stuff comes out when I floss after brushing, I’m totally grossed out that I never used to do it.
Yes when I'm reminded to floss, I definitely do it. I never really did it before unless there was something stuck in my teeth. Now it's almost therapeutic.
Yes, keep going, every day, once a day. Pick a time, either your morning brush or nighttime brush and floss immediately after every day. Your teeth will feel great
Yeah it works for me, the flossers are use help me a lot more I can’t use regular dental floss cause it’s too difficult
Flossing regularly is the biggest health change I made in the last 4 years. I keep floss with me at work . Keep it up! It pays off in the long run
Yes, it does. I skipped once or twice. But I miss the feeling of having clean teeth so much that now I feel I need to floss.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss