Yeah it works for me, the flossers are use help me a lot more I can’t use regular dental floss cause it’s too difficult
Yes, it does. I skipped once or twice. But I miss the feeling of having clean teeth so much that now I feel I need to floss.
Yes when I'm reminded to floss, I definitely do it. I never really did it before unless there was something stuck in my teeth. Now it's almost therapeutic.
Yes, keep going, every day, once a day. Pick a time, either your morning brush or nighttime brush and floss immediately after every day. Your teeth will feel great
Yes, it does. I went from never flossing to flossing almost everyday for the last 7 or 8 years. In order to build the habit, I started flossing in the morning when it was more likely to happen. Eventually, I switched it to the evening. Once I committed to doing it for a whole month, the habit stuck. Now that I see how much stuff comes out when I floss after brushing, I’m totally grossed out that I never used to do it.
Flossing regularly is the biggest health change I made in the last 4 years. I keep floss with me at work . Keep it up! It pays off in the long run
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?