Yeah it works for me, the flossers are use help me a lot more I can’t use regular dental floss cause it’s too difficult
Yes, it does. I skipped once or twice. But I miss the feeling of having clean teeth so much that now I feel I need to floss.
Yes when I'm reminded to floss, I definitely do it. I never really did it before unless there was something stuck in my teeth. Now it's almost therapeutic.
Yes, keep going, every day, once a day. Pick a time, either your morning brush or nighttime brush and floss immediately after every day. Your teeth will feel great
Yes, it does. I went from never flossing to flossing almost everyday for the last 7 or 8 years. In order to build the habit, I started flossing in the morning when it was more likely to happen. Eventually, I switched it to the evening. Once I committed to doing it for a whole month, the habit stuck. Now that I see how much stuff comes out when I floss after brushing, I’m totally grossed out that I never used to do it.
Flossing regularly is the biggest health change I made in the last 4 years. I keep floss with me at work . Keep it up! It pays off in the long run
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?