I floss my teeth once a day, from a recommendation of a dentist friend that said if you do it once a day you have much better hygiene than most people.
Every night. Flossing removes plaque that brushing is unable to. Plaque and bacteria can lead to tooth decay and tooth loss. My dentist recommended that I floss every night.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?