I floss my teeth once a day, from a recommendation of a dentist friend that said if you do it once a day you have much better hygiene than most people.
Every night. Flossing removes plaque that brushing is unable to. Plaque and bacteria can lead to tooth decay and tooth loss. My dentist recommended that I floss every night.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?