I personally floss after brushing so that I don't push anything back in between the teeth. I follow it up with a mouthwash.
Since I usually don't brush my teeth in the morning – instead. But when I do brush – after flossing, to remove the bits out of my mouth.
Do you floss before you brush your teeth. That way when you do brush your teeth the toothpaste can get in between the gap’s of your teeth, and if you use a fluoride toothpaste or one without bleaching agent, it will be more effective.
Usually before if it's morning, but after brushing at night because I floss in bed. But I'm not sure if it matters, as long as you floss!
Am Lie E.
I floss after brushing. Because then you can make sure you fitnesses all the stuff out definitely but both ways work what ever you think would be better for you!
I floss before I brush my teeth. That way, I brush away any remaining gunk and also my toothpaste will reach gaps that might have been blocked.
I asked my dental hygenist, she said floss first, then brush. If you brush first, you pack the gunk in between the teeth. Flossing pulls everything out so the brushing can thenclear away the gunk.
I floss in the afternoon, but if I were to floss on my morning or night routine, I would floss after I brush my teeth because I will feel take away all the stuff that my brush couldn’t reach and finish with mouthwash.
I floss after brushing my teeth, so if my gums get irritated because of flossing I won't have to irritate them more by brushing after. Also I feel like I might brush some dirt back inbetween if I'd floss before brushing, don't know if that's true though!
Depends. I would like to do it before, but I’ve heard it doesn’t really matter. I’m trying to create the habit of doing it after breakfast while still reading the morning paper.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss