I personally floss after brushing so that I don't push anything back in between the teeth. I follow it up with a mouthwash.
Since I usually don't brush my teeth in the morning – instead. But when I do brush – after flossing, to remove the bits out of my mouth.
Do you floss before you brush your teeth. That way when you do brush your teeth the toothpaste can get in between the gap’s of your teeth, and if you use a fluoride toothpaste or one without bleaching agent, it will be more effective.
Usually before if it's morning, but after brushing at night because I floss in bed. But I'm not sure if it matters, as long as you floss!
I floss before I brush my teeth. That way, I brush away any remaining gunk and also my toothpaste will reach gaps that might have been blocked.
I asked my dental hygenist, she said floss first, then brush. If you brush first, you pack the gunk in between the teeth. Flossing pulls everything out so the brushing can thenclear away the gunk.
I floss in the afternoon, but if I were to floss on my morning or night routine, I would floss after I brush my teeth because I will feel take away all the stuff that my brush couldn’t reach and finish with mouthwash.
Depends. I would like to do it before, but I’ve heard it doesn’t really matter. I’m trying to create the habit of doing it after breakfast while still reading the morning paper.
I floss after brushing. Because then you can make sure you fitnesses all the stuff out definitely but both ways work what ever you think would be better for you!
I floss after brushing my teeth, so if my gums get irritated because of flossing I won't have to irritate them more by brushing after. Also I feel like I might brush some dirt back inbetween if I'd floss before brushing, don't know if that's true though!
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?
- How long do you floss