My dentist has told me for many years i need to floss (well the other thing because i had braces, so sort of a mini toothbrush between my teeth). But u absolutely hate it, always have. It hurts, it makes my gum bleed and quite frankly it seems like an impossible task. Especially when i feel anxious or a bit blue. I do have periods where i feel better about myself and get an influx of energy so i try to start flossing again. But it is really hard. When i do, i do it before bed and after brushing my teeth. It takes about 2-3 minutes. But i have to rinse my tiny brush after each tooth and i hate it so much how the water drips down to my elbow. Especially if i am wearing long sleeves. All in all not a long task but i just can’t seem to make myself do it. I’d love to change, but it’s hard.
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?