No, but I do rinse with hydrogen peroxide to whiten my teeth. Then I follow with a listerine-like mouthwash to be a minty chaser.
- How does flossing help your heart?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do you hold floss without disrupting blood flow to your fingers?
- Does it matter whether you use floss or dental tape? Do they have different results?
- How long was it before you stopped having sore gums?
I don’t use fluoride products at all. Our toothpaste doesn’t contain fluoride, we don’t allow it at the dentist, we don’t drink or prepare our food with fouridated water. It is classified as a poison by the FDA. Recent studies have also linked it to tooth sensitivities, which I suffered all my life until I cut out all fluoride products.
No fluoride is in the toothpaste. Too much of this chemical can upset your stomach. It gives me hives. I use plain water and a battery operated brush and a water pic.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?