No, but I do rinse with hydrogen peroxide to whiten my teeth. Then I follow with a listerine-like mouthwash to be a minty chaser.
I don’t use fluoride products at all. Our toothpaste doesn’t contain fluoride, we don’t allow it at the dentist, we don’t drink or prepare our food with fouridated water. It is classified as a poison by the FDA. Recent studies have also linked it to tooth sensitivities, which I suffered all my life until I cut out all fluoride products.
No fluoride is in the toothpaste. Too much of this chemical can upset your stomach. It gives me hives. I use plain water and a battery operated brush and a water pic.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?