No, but I do rinse with hydrogen peroxide to whiten my teeth. Then I follow with a listerine-like mouthwash to be a minty chaser.
- How do you start a meditation habit?
- Why do you write a to-do list?
- What would be the great breakfast which gives energy and is healthy and tasty?
- Have you found the running plan on Fabulous useful. If so in what way?
- Do you have a study treat that helps make the time at your desk more enjoyable? Mine is Turkish apple tea 🍵
I don’t use fluoride products at all. Our toothpaste doesn’t contain fluoride, we don’t allow it at the dentist, we don’t drink or prepare our food with fouridated water. It is classified as a poison by the FDA. Recent studies have also linked it to tooth sensitivities, which I suffered all my life until I cut out all fluoride products.
No fluoride is in the toothpaste. Too much of this chemical can upset your stomach. It gives me hives. I use plain water and a battery operated brush and a water pic.
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?