I don’t use fluoride products at all. Our toothpaste doesn’t contain fluoride, we don’t allow it at the dentist, we don’t drink or prepare our food with fouridated water. It is classified as a poison by the FDA. Recent studies have also linked it to tooth sensitivities, which I suffered all my life until I cut out all fluoride products.
No fluoride is in the toothpaste. Too much of this chemical can upset your stomach. It gives me hives. I use plain water and a battery operated brush and a water pic.
No, but I do rinse with hydrogen peroxide to whiten my teeth. Then I follow with a listerine-like mouthwash to be a minty chaser.
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?