Yes, I think that it helps my dental appointments because I see it remove plaque that brushing alone does not. My mouth also feels cleaner after flossing.
- Do you use guided meditation or do you prefer to just guide yourself and how does one get to the point where they no longer need a guide?
- What amout of time have you found is best to spend meditating to maximize mental clarity throughout the day?
- Why should I floss???
- Are you defined by what you do?
- How can I improve this habit without interfering with my work?
Absolutely. Have no doubt. More than brushing. Keeps gums clean and bacteria way down. Good to keep breath problems at bay too! Floss after you haven’t for a while and smell the floss. Eww.
Flossing helps with keeping your teeth clean and healthy. So when you do go to the dentist, the chances of any work to be done on your teeth has been reduced.
yes! i can’t believe how a small change that takes only a couple minutes can affect my life so much! I encourage people to start this habit not next week, not tomorrow, but today!
It most certainly does. I have excellent checkups and cleanings since I floss and brush 2-3 times daily. Also, since I went low carb I have had no new cavities.
I do feel it helps my dental appointments. Then my guns don't bleed and I have less plaque that they have to scrape off.
Yes I think it definitely helps the dental appointments. I think it helps since brushing only does 60% for your teeth. Flossing will definitely make a difference at your appointments because you will get all the extra food out of your teeth.
According to the dentist it does. However, I have found that flossing doesn’t help my dentist appointments. Maybe my teeth are doing better when I floss, but it doesn’t shorten the length of the appointment or the discomfort of a cleaning. What HAS helped my dentist appointments is brushing my teeth after every meal.
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?