Yes, I think that it helps my dental appointments because I see it remove plaque that brushing alone does not. My mouth also feels cleaner after flossing.
- What floss do you use?
- Do you think that stick floss creates more waste (especially plastic) compared to string floss?
- What is the proper way to floss?
- Which floss brand do you find to be the best? Is there one you like to use for whitening?
- Do any of you do oil pulling? How long have you done it for? Any thoughts on continuing to do it?
Absolutely. Have no doubt. More than brushing. Keeps gums clean and bacteria way down. Good to keep breath problems at bay too! Floss after you haven’t for a while and smell the floss. Eww.
Flossing helps with keeping your teeth clean and healthy. So when you do go to the dentist, the chances of any work to be done on your teeth has been reduced.
yes! i can’t believe how a small change that takes only a couple minutes can affect my life so much! I encourage people to start this habit not next week, not tomorrow, but today!
It most certainly does. I have excellent checkups and cleanings since I floss and brush 2-3 times daily. Also, since I went low carb I have had no new cavities.
I do feel it helps my dental appointments. Then my guns don't bleed and I have less plaque that they have to scrape off.
Yes I think it definitely helps the dental appointments. I think it helps since brushing only does 60% for your teeth. Flossing will definitely make a difference at your appointments because you will get all the extra food out of your teeth.
According to the dentist it does. However, I have found that flossing doesn’t help my dentist appointments. Maybe my teeth are doing better when I floss, but it doesn’t shorten the length of the appointment or the discomfort of a cleaning. What HAS helped my dentist appointments is brushing my teeth after every meal.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?