I know flossing is important. Therefore using something that makes it more likely you actually will floss daily is more important than which kind.
If you would equally use both, I’d say just floss is more ecologically sound. Less plastic waste.
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- Does oral hygiene add to your overall health substantially? I feel like I read that somewhere.
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
I just regular floss because I can’t fit my hand in the back of my mouth to use the handle! It’s also cheaper and greener.
I like the stick ones better. They are easier to just grab and get it done. And can take up more space in my nighttime caddy in the bathroom so I can’t ignore or forget very easily. Though I hate the plastic waste every time I do it.
I use both.. the old school one is easier to bring with me in I’m traveling.. and more ecologic ..but the “handle “ is easy to use and very fast
Loiva Da cunha
I have used them in the past because they are more convenient. However, they are more costly and have an exponentially greater strain on our environment.
Personally I use standard floss if only because it’s less waste and more cost effective for me. The picks are convenient in a pinch or getting to the back molars but it’s not enough for me to switch. You can buy a handle to put standard floss in to make it pick style if that works better for you. I got one from my dentist and it works great for my brother.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?