I prefer to use floss picks instead of string floss. Although my dentist told me string floss is ideal the floss picks are better than not flossing at all due to gagging. Another way to go is a water pick. My kid’s orthodontist highly recommends the water pick.
- What do you do if you really don’t feel like eating in the morning?
- Is there some way I can prepare healthy breakfasts ahead of time so I have more time in the morning?
- When do you go to sleep? I struggle to find time to exercise in the morning.
- What are some ways to build develop a more methodical approach to work?
- How do I stop putting of work for later?
I don't seem to have a problem with gagging while I'm flossing … I'm sorry if that's what happens for you. : ( I usually use floss picks, you could try that if you haven't already …
I'm sorry that I don't have a good answer for that. Flossing has been a habit of mine for years and I don't remember a time that I gagged while flossing.
Use a flosser that has a U curved bend, much easier to get in the back than regular string floss or usual flossers. Also breathe through your nose and out through your mouth slowly, I hear salt on the gums help too.
- Is oil pulling effective?
- Do any of you do oil pulling? How long have you done it for? Any thoughts on continuing to do it?
- What is your favourite kind of floss?? Company? Texture? Flavour/flavor?
- How can flossing “save your life” as the prompt on the screen mentions?
- Which floss brand do you find to be the best? Is there one you like to use for whitening?
- Should you rinse with water after flossing?
- How long do you floss?
- Should you brush and rinse with mouthwash before or after flossing?
- Should I use floss or a water pick?
- Do you think flossing correlates with access to wealth?