There may not be huge visible signs of flossing (or not) but it's a big health risk. Miniscule food gets stuck in between teeth and in gums and if not removed, can rot out areas and create cavities or soft spots. If you are brushing pretty well then you may get most of the excess debris out, but you can't always tell.
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?
- Do you like to floss once or twice per day?
- When flossing, are you supposed to do a up and down motion, or in and out motion on either side of the tooth and gums?
- Do you floss once or twice a day?
- What have you found effective for healing gingivitis
- Do you ever forget to floss too?
- What motivates you to floss?