There may not be huge visible signs of flossing (or not) but it's a big health risk. Miniscule food gets stuck in between teeth and in gums and if not removed, can rot out areas and create cavities or soft spots. If you are brushing pretty well then you may get most of the excess debris out, but you can't always tell.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?