There may not be huge visible signs of flossing (or not) but it's a big health risk. Miniscule food gets stuck in between teeth and in gums and if not removed, can rot out areas and create cavities or soft spots. If you are brushing pretty well then you may get most of the excess debris out, but you can't always tell.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?