I think so . . . For one thing, I’ve noticed that if I take the time to floss, I tend to take more time with all the parts of my nighttime routine. So I’m taking better care of myself overall.
Also, I’ve spent years feeling terrible about my irregular flossing habit. I hated knowing I was neglecting my teeth. But now I feel really good about taking care of them.
Yes I do. It’s become a habit now and I’ve even started encouraging my friends who use fabulous to add this little gem of a habit to make their day better.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss