Enrique Da Conceição
Yes it’s important it’s something I know I should do and don’t. It’s simple and easy to achieve. A bit like the water challenge (however I only do it once). Doing other challenges like my secret challenge takes longer to do, and because of that it’s not always achieved. Small things are good to boost your moral esp when you may not have accomplished everything that day. It’s a box to tick, there’s a lot to be said for ticking boxes.
It is for me. I had never realised that sometimes I sleep worse because I feel that my teeth are not clean enough. My breath feels fresher in the morning and that is definitely a pleasant feeling.
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?
- Do you floss the very backside of your very back/last molars between the tooth and just gums? Should I do that??? Is that weird?