It is for me. I had never realised that sometimes I sleep worse because I feel that my teeth are not clean enough. My breath feels fresher in the morning and that is definitely a pleasant feeling.
Yes it’s important it’s something I know I should do and don’t. It’s simple and easy to achieve. A bit like the water challenge (however I only do it once). Doing other challenges like my secret challenge takes longer to do, and because of that it’s not always achieved. Small things are good to boost your moral esp when you may not have accomplished everything that day. It’s a box to tick, there’s a lot to be said for ticking boxes.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss