Enrique Da Conceição
Yes it’s important it’s something I know I should do and don’t. It’s simple and easy to achieve. A bit like the water challenge (however I only do it once). Doing other challenges like my secret challenge takes longer to do, and because of that it’s not always achieved. Small things are good to boost your moral esp when you may not have accomplished everything that day. It’s a box to tick, there’s a lot to be said for ticking boxes.
It is for me. I had never realised that sometimes I sleep worse because I feel that my teeth are not clean enough. My breath feels fresher in the morning and that is definitely a pleasant feeling.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?