Once a day, at the evening, because during the day I am Always in a urry, bit at the evening i have time ti do my night beauty routine!
Typically only once and before bed. But if I have a meal during the day that I feel might be potentially stuck in my teeth I will also floss then
Twice a day is what dentists recommend, I think. I do it before brushing, and I use the Fabulous app to help me remember to take care of my oral hygiene.
Although I know I should twice a day, I've found myself only flossing at night. I would like to get in the habit of doing the entire routine when brushing my teeth.
Once a day, in the evenings. Unless something is stuck in my teeth earlier in the day and driving me crazy—then I’ll floss twice in one day. 🤪
Always at night. Occasionally in the morning. Not only will it protect your precious gums – research suggests it may help in the prevention of certain forms of dementia and heart disease. Google it. It’s true.
I have an airfloss so ‘flossing’ is really easy and nice. It makes it even fun to do. So i will use my airfloss every morning and evening, before and after I brusht my teeth. I will use the airfloss before brushing with water and after brushing my teeth i use the airfloss with listerine. It gives me a great clean feeling
Once, usually right before I brush my teeth at night (or the last time of the day). Exceptions when I eat something I know tends to gets stuck in my teeth or something is bothering me. If I do twice, I try to only get out what's bothering me the first time (as opposed to fully flossing between every tooth). This is to avoid harming the gums too much as sometimes I can get carried away or be in a rush and don't want to purposely recede my own gums.
- What do you tell yourself to stay motivated to floss everyday?
- What time of day is the best time to floss for best effect?
- How best does one floss around molars? They’re hard to reach, hard to see, yet often the most in need of extra attention.
- Is it necessary to floss everyday? How does one floss properly and how do I know it’s helping? I feel like I am not doing it properly and that it’s not helping so I kind of find it hard to make it stick
- Do you always carry dental floss with you?
- How do you remember to do it?
- I am an avid user of floss picks—is there something else you suggest I try? (Water pick, standard floss, etc)
- Should I floss 1 or 2 times a day? I’m good at night only right now lol
- I’ve always brushed my teeth twice a day but it still shocked me how big a difference it made for me in oral hygiene. Did you notice any big changes?
- Should I set a timer for my flossing?