I think there are, in some websites i remember seeing all natural floss that wont make plastic waste when it goes to trash.
- Do you find it easier to use traditional string floss or the single use flossers? Is one gentler on your gums than the other?
- Is it better to floss before or after brushing the teeth?
- How do you remain consistent in flossing?
- Did you already have the hait of flossing. How long did it take?
- When should a child start to floss?
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?