I think there are, in some websites i remember seeing all natural floss that wont make plastic waste when it goes to trash.
- How much time do you spend brushing your teeth/flossing?
- Do gumchucks or plastic flossers make it easier for most people? I hate the string method.
- How do I stay in a good mood? How do I wake up earlier?
- Should you brush and rinse with mouthwash before or after flossing?
- Is there anything you reccomemd to make flossing easier?
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?