I’m not a dentist so my answer will be yes, sometimes I don’t have enough energy or my depression gets in the way of me being able to do anything including floss. I like to think that if I have enough energy to brush my teeth, I can floss.
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?