I guess that regular is best. Waxed was probably designed for convenience for some, but do you need the wax in your mouth and stomach?
- How long should one floss?
- How much do you floss and what’s motivating your habit?
- Is flossing once a day enough?
- What technique or tools are best? I’ve had recommendations from different dentists for floss thread, toothpicks and micro-brushes, and now I am confused.
- Does everyone else hate flossing as much as I do?? If so, how do you overcome the dread?
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?