Honestly flossing makes me feel like an adult. But it also makes me feel like flossing has to do with self care and self love. Flossing is such an easy and quick task to do there is no reason we shouldn’t do.
- Yes, how did other people build the Floss habit in their routine?
- What should I do when I’m too sleepy to get started with a routine?
- Do you use plain floss, floss picks, or something else?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if i can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- What is the healthiest way to floss and how often should you floss in a day and are the little flossers a healthy choice?
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?