Honestly flossing makes me feel like an adult. But it also makes me feel like flossing has to do with self care and self love. Flossing is such an easy and quick task to do there is no reason we shouldn’t do.
- What normally you eat in the morning? I love bread so I want something healthy with it. Any ideas?
- Do you find blood when you floss?
- When is the best time to meditate morning or evening and why?
- What do you like to do for exercise if you’re really short on time in the morning?
- What do you eat for breakfast? Do you have a healthy go-to meal that’s easy and nutritious?
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?