Honestly flossing makes me feel like an adult. But it also makes me feel like flossing has to do with self care and self love. Flossing is such an easy and quick task to do there is no reason we shouldn’t do.
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Is flossing prior or after brushing more beneficial?
- Recently I read that flossers who use waxed minted floss like Oral B have higher rates of certain type of cancers due to the chemical that the floss is coated with. Does this scare you? What alternative would you use?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?