One thing that I do to hide unsightly things in my room, or to hide them from my cats,: i take a cardboard box that the item fits inside easily, and I cut out the bottom of the box and then I wrap the rest of the box in a decorative fabric using fabric mod podge. Then I just set it over the item, much like a decorative kleenex box cover.
- To my fellow cyclists: do you ride a bike as your primary mode of transportation? If so, how do you motivate yourself to take your bike when you know the route (either one way or both) will be particularly challenging?
- How many times a day should you floss
- Has your dentist noticed if you’re flossing more regularly?
- Is it okay to floss in the living room? I can do it while I watch TV.
- Do you floss the very backside of your very back/last molars between the tooth and just gums? Should I do that??? Is that weird?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?
- How to not damage gums while flossing?
- What floss works best for you
- Do you floss once a day or twice?
- What’s the best way to floss?
- Toothpicks or floss?