One thing that I do to hide unsightly things in my room, or to hide them from my cats,: i take a cardboard box that the item fits inside easily, and I cut out the bottom of the box and then I wrap the rest of the box in a decorative fabric using fabric mod podge. Then I just set it over the item, much like a decorative kleenex box cover.
- Does anyone floss more than once per day?
- Is oil pulling effective?
- Any good organic floss?
- I read a recent article of recent studies that certain brands of floss are high in toxic elements. Does this make you reconsider flossing, or only with a certain brand?
- How does waterpik compare to regular flossing?
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?