I almost always floss first. It feels like if I do it that way round my teeth are as free of ‘dirt’ as possible before being cleaned
I personally like to floss before brushing. I feel like flossing loosens up a bunch of gunk so your brush can wash it away
It makes the most sense to brush my teeth in the morning when I first wake up. Get rid of bacteria before I eat or drink water.
Then eat breakfast.
Then floss. Floss to get the actual food particles out of your teeth from breakfast.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?