I almost always floss first. It feels like if I do it that way round my teeth are as free of ‘dirt’ as possible before being cleaned
I personally like to floss before brushing. I feel like flossing loosens up a bunch of gunk so your brush can wash it away
It makes the most sense to brush my teeth in the morning when I first wake up. Get rid of bacteria before I eat or drink water.
Then eat breakfast.
Then floss. Floss to get the actual food particles out of your teeth from breakfast.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss