there isn’t much to it, but i’d say just start flossing and it’ll soon become a part of your daily routine! if you ever forget or think you won’t remember, set a reminder on your phone!
Try to find a floss that isn’t hard to get between your teeth (I recommend Glide Pro Health Clinical Protection). Do it every night immediately after brushing. It’s honestly satisfying and also disgusting how much gunk comes out after you fully brushed.
I was in the dentist's office and heard her speaking to the patient next to me. They were extracting 5 of her teeth. I committed to flossing at least once every day after that. I was going to buy the little flossers but kept forgetting so just used the regular floss I had at home. I stopped giving myself an excuse NOT to do it. The hygienist said if you can only do it once at the end of the day, it's a great start. So, for now, I'm only doing it at night but refuse to go to bed without doing it. Then, since I'm there, I end up giving my teeth a better brushing.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss