Try to find a floss that isn’t hard to get between your teeth (I recommend Glide Pro Health Clinical Protection). Do it every night immediately after brushing. It’s honestly satisfying and also disgusting how much gunk comes out after you fully brushed.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?
- How do I stay in a good mood? How do I wake up earlier?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- What’s better, waxed floss or regular floss?
- How can I motivate myself to floss when I just want to go to bed?
there isn’t much to it, but i’d say just start flossing and it’ll soon become a part of your daily routine! if you ever forget or think you won’t remember, set a reminder on your phone!
I was in the dentist's office and heard her speaking to the patient next to me. They were extracting 5 of her teeth. I committed to flossing at least once every day after that. I was going to buy the little flossers but kept forgetting so just used the regular floss I had at home. I stopped giving myself an excuse NOT to do it. The hygienist said if you can only do it once at the end of the day, it's a great start. So, for now, I'm only doing it at night but refuse to go to bed without doing it. Then, since I'm there, I end up giving my teeth a better brushing.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?
- Do you floss the very backside of your very back/last molars between the tooth and just gums? Should I do that??? Is that weird?