Now, if this seems to be a recurring issue that you feel may not be normal (i.e. daytime drowsiness) then reach out to a pulmonary doctor which is a sleep disorder specialist. You may have sleep apnea, which is when you have difficulty breathing while you’re sleep. You may seem to be getting 7-8 hours of sleep but still wake up feeling tired because your body never had a chance to shut down with the Inconsistent breathing. Honestly you would never know and it is very common under times of stress. Good thing is, it’s easy to diagnose and even easier to treat!
- How long does it take you to floss?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- What do I do if flossing makes my gums bleed?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing