Now, if this seems to be a recurring issue that you feel may not be normal (i.e. daytime drowsiness) then reach out to a pulmonary doctor which is a sleep disorder specialist. You may have sleep apnea, which is when you have difficulty breathing while you’re sleep. You may seem to be getting 7-8 hours of sleep but still wake up feeling tired because your body never had a chance to shut down with the Inconsistent breathing. Honestly you would never know and it is very common under times of stress. Good thing is, it’s easy to diagnose and even easier to treat!
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss