Now, if this seems to be a recurring issue that you feel may not be normal (i.e. daytime drowsiness) then reach out to a pulmonary doctor which is a sleep disorder specialist. You may have sleep apnea, which is when you have difficulty breathing while you’re sleep. You may seem to be getting 7-8 hours of sleep but still wake up feeling tired because your body never had a chance to shut down with the Inconsistent breathing. Honestly you would never know and it is very common under times of stress. Good thing is, it’s easy to diagnose and even easier to treat!
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?