My dental hygienist just recently gave me a small wire brush that's reusable (size zero) that you can stick between your teeth and rub back and forth to dislodge the plaque that's hard to get with a regular brush or floss. It's changed my life. I love it so much, and I no longer see that significant plaque buildup between my bottom two front teeth.
- What do you do about exercise when you get sick? I usually slack off and have a hard time getting back to my normal schedule.
- I’m trying to eat a great breakfast every day, but sometimes it’s so hard to choose what to eat. Can you give me advice on a healthy but quick breakfast? I’m studying at university and I don’t have enough time in the morning.
- Do you keep seperate lists for work and private life?
- Do you prefer to floss in the morning or evening?
- Do you “Write My To Do” for a day at a time, the coming week, or a longer period? What works best for you?
I use plain old waxed dental floss. If I can get something made out of natural fibers, I will purchase that. I worry about the amount of plastic in the environment.
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?