My dental hygienist just recently gave me a small wire brush that's reusable (size zero) that you can stick between your teeth and rub back and forth to dislodge the plaque that's hard to get with a regular brush or floss. It's changed my life. I love it so much, and I no longer see that significant plaque buildup between my bottom two front teeth.
I use plain old waxed dental floss. If I can get something made out of natural fibers, I will purchase that. I worry about the amount of plastic in the environment.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?