My dental hygienist just recently gave me a small wire brush that's reusable (size zero) that you can stick between your teeth and rub back and forth to dislodge the plaque that's hard to get with a regular brush or floss. It's changed my life. I love it so much, and I no longer see that significant plaque buildup between my bottom two front teeth.
I use plain old waxed dental floss. If I can get something made out of natural fibers, I will purchase that. I worry about the amount of plastic in the environment.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss