My dental hygienist just recently gave me a small wire brush that's reusable (size zero) that you can stick between your teeth and rub back and forth to dislodge the plaque that's hard to get with a regular brush or floss. It's changed my life. I love it so much, and I no longer see that significant plaque buildup between my bottom two front teeth.
I use plain old waxed dental floss. If I can get something made out of natural fibers, I will purchase that. I worry about the amount of plastic in the environment.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it