My dental hygienist just recently gave me a small wire brush that's reusable (size zero) that you can stick between your teeth and rub back and forth to dislodge the plaque that's hard to get with a regular brush or floss. It's changed my life. I love it so much, and I no longer see that significant plaque buildup between my bottom two front teeth.
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?
- Do you feel like flossing is getting easier yet?
- How have you been able to incorporate exercise into your morning routine? I always seem to wake up to late so I end up losing that time.
- What are some of the things that stop you from flossing each night?
I use plain old waxed dental floss. If I can get something made out of natural fibers, I will purchase that. I worry about the amount of plastic in the environment.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?